Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Good Debate Question

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Good Debate Question

    With all Bowden has done for FSU, he should be given the chance to step down when he wants.

    Jimbo Fisher is the real problem, he is the real head coach down there, and he has proven himself to be terrible.

    My answer is to let Bowden stay on as the figure head, to help recruit the kids, but hire a great OC/DC, and let them be the coach.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Good Debate Question

    I cannot complete agree with that, because I don't think Jimbo has been given full control yet. If so, I doubt he would have had Chuck Amato return if the was trying to craft his own staff.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Good Debate Question

    I see your point, but Jimbo runs the offense completely was my point.
    I am almost positive he would axe Andrews, I would as well.

    But I still feel they should let Bobby be a talking head, and let someone else run the team.
    Bowden will probably retire after the season anyway

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Good Debate Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post
    With all Bowden has done for FSU, he should be given the chance to step down when he wants.

    Jimbo Fisher is the real problem, he is the real head coach down there, and he has proven himself to be terrible.

    My answer is to let Bowden stay on as the figure head, to help recruit the kids, but hire a great OC/DC, and let them be the coach.

    Problem there Biggin is that FSU is getting clobbered in the recruiting war. Nobody wants to be a part of the staggering decline at FSU,and kids know Bobby is a lame duck. The sooner the whole staff is gone,the sooner things get better. I agree with the previos poster about Leavitt btw.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •